HOOCH & the TAP Network are looking for team members that are passionate, social and love rewarding others! If that’s you, consider sending us your resume for review. We offer an exciting start-up atmosphere with unlimited vacation days!
Cities we are hiring in
- New York City
Positions currently open in SALES
- Director of Brand Partnerships
TAP Network is a universal rewards program that powers multiple APP’s and rewards programs for some of the biggest media companies. TAP rewards allows consumers to earn rewards at over 250K+ partner brands and directly control + monetize their purchase data.
- Help brands graduate to a new more responsible form of advertising
- Give brands better insight and direct access to consumers that want their products
- Brand integration into the app and user messaging
- Insights—aggregate behavior and survey the userbase
- Drive better consumer conversion and increased loyalty
- Affiliate marketing-ability to drive transactions and data capture for brands
- Brand Partnership marketing
Our newest team member will be responsible for developing and closing new brand partners. The ideal candidate has experience selling brand partnerships or media in emerging brands, directly to clients vs. with agencies. This person needs to be a self-starter and able to perform at a high level very quickly.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and secure partnership opportunities with Restaurant and Retail brands
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Educate and update brand partners on TAP Network’s products and capabilities
- Study the brands and identify various stake holders, departments and potential budgets available
- Open doors, pitch and close brand partners
- Exceed revenue targets
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years sales and management experience, ideally with an integrated brand sale (experiential, digital, mobile, etc.) background
- Consultative/Solution sales experience
- Current “brand” relationships within our target segments
- Forecasting and reporting experience
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to truly sell an audience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Creative team player who will collaborate cross-functionally to build the best solutions for our partners
This is a full-time remote position. Salary + benefits.
Positions currently open in TECH
- Senior Engineer – Ruby on Rails
We are a band of code warriors building a next-generation loyalty rewards platform with a consumer privacy focus. We are re-architecting a Rails proof of concept to scale and to serve our white label partners’ needs and millions of customers. We are excited about leveraging blockchain to increase transparency, give more control to our users, as well as streamlining operations. We are also exploring clever techniques to be better stewards of our end user’s data.
We are looking for a passionate engineer to join the band in NYC. If you are excited by the opportunity to influence the overall architecture of our systems, interesting scalability, privacy challenges we would love to chat!
Skills we are looking for:
- Solid Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience developing APIs for consumption at scale
- Very strong written and oral skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Strong desire to get things done
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Mentoring is a requirement for senior engineers at TAP Network.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Hooch. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Skills that are a plus:
- Python experience
- AWS experience
- Containers/Kubernetes/Microservices experience
- Blockchain (especially Stellar) experience
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Open vacation policy: We encourage our team to take the time they need to recharge their batteries.
No other positions at this moment.
– Please send your resume to [email protected] and include your city, state, and position you are applying for in the email subject line.